- Google on COLA Increases for Dollar Limitations on Benefits and Contributions
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Fire Safety Training
- safety training on Fire Safety Training
- email@example.com on Compass-i – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Letha Kronemeyer on Compass-i – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Tag Archives: time and attendance
April 19, 2012 marked Compass-i’s 10th year in business! To celebrate our anniversary, our Founder Chip Shank visited our very first client, Lech Lysak. Lech owns and operates the Subway on Central Ave. and Thomas Road (2817 N. Central Ave. … Continue reading
Attended the AFDA Conference this past weekend. Really enjoyed visiting with this great group of people! Can’t wait for the next conference.